Every business ranging from small to large looks forward to bringing their presence on the online forefront, and a mobile app is the best resource to address this issue.
However, when it comes to mobile app development, every business wants to have a scalable solution, that reflects their services in the best possible manner to their target audience.
Here, in this run, there are many obstacles, and one of the most demanding ones is to make the mobile app to work on multiple platforms effortlessly.
To help you create a cutting-edge app solution with the cross-platform development tools, we have brought this post here for you. Let’s read this post further to get a closer look at prime cross-platform mobile app development tools that are making a difference in the development field.
Indeed, since its inception this very cross-platform tool has created a flutter in the market, letting developers from different OS to relish its benefits. This tool has oodles of benefits letting developers build awe-inspiring app solutions. Flutter is based on the Dart language and offers an incredible set of user interface widgets for both Android & iOS.
Flutter is an easy-to-do tool and does not require any special training to perform the task on this tool, it saves time and money in the development journey.
- Enables developers to build faster app solution
- Allows highly-efficient and engaging UI interface
- Brings complete native performance on both Android and iOS
Calling this tool, a rich open-source platform, would not be wrong. With this very tool, developers get the option to build the free cross-platform development SDK, that can be utilized by developers. This tool integration allows the developers to bring the much faster and rich-featured mobile app solutions for Android, iOS, and all other major platforms.
- Provides a software development kit, letting developers build app solution using the single environment & C/C++ codebase on OS X/Windows;
- It can be viewed as a virtual OS, letting apps to be created for universal use;
- There is a massive community working behind this tool, letting developers get the answers to their queries and concerns in no time.
This tool is owned by Microsoft and thus making this tool an incredible tool for the development. This tool is utilized by developers to make both native and cross-platform operations on Android, iOS, and Windows. It provides an open-source platform, enabling developers to utilize the .NET-based infrastructure, and C#-based source code. This creates a strong platform for development. It is a blessing for the beginners, who get free access to Xamarin Forms. This template-based development environment allows developers to create and deploy scalable and highly-efficient app solutions in less time.
- With this tool, developers need to write once and run anywhere, enabling to save time and efforts;
- Offers the incredible native user experience;
- The MVVM architecture keeps a difference between application logic and user interface;
- Provides the Visual Studio integration;
- Integration of Google emulator manager;
- Improves the Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), including Visual Studio.
On starting the Appcelerator IDE, developers get welcomed by the multiple tools. There are 3 column layouts available, with the customizable side panels and has further main center canvas featuring two tabs: XML and Design. In this run, developers can write the code on the XML side, and further preview the changes in real-time via the Design tab.
- Makes it easy to utilize the app development studio;
- There is a high degree of code reusability;
- It supports Java, Objective-C, and Swift;
- Provides an innovative and helpful “Live App Preview” feature;
- Integration of hyperloop feature allows enables direct API access (iOS and Android);
- Offers the multilingual interface.
- Helps in making a native app solution;
- App get built faster;
- The availability of a vast library of tutorial enables developers to make apps in no time
- There is an integration of reports, charting, mapping, GPS, video and image support, data connectivity, etc.
Today, companies do not rely on one single device to make their digital presence grow popular. There are multiple options, which help users to get access to businesses, however, to reach out to a wider user base enterprises must support a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and emerging technologies. Here the inclusion of above mentioned cross-platform tools indeed helps the businesses to expand their services and vision to new heights.
Author Bio –
Ankit Singh is a seasoned entrepreneur, who has crafted a niche for himself at such a young age. He is a COO and Founder of Techugo. Apart from holding expertise in business operations, he has a keen interest in sharing knowledge about mobile app development through his writing skills. Apart from sailing his business to 4 different countries; India, USA, Canada & UAE, he has catered the app development services with his team to Fortune 200, Global 2000 companies, along with some of the most promising startups as well.