Recording of screen can be done for multiple purposes irrespective of what device you are working on. You can start recording games that you play and start your own Youtube channel. You can do the same with anything. If you wanna sell anything or a message to drive through masses, screen recording is a great way to do it. If you have screen recording, then you don’t need any other camera device to record it. Many people who use iPhone don’t know that there is an inbuilt screen recording app on the phone. And most people also don’t know how to operate it. Then users tend to incline towards third party apps which can’t be trusted and get low quality results. But if you are using the company’s inbuilt app then you can be sure of two things, that is quality and compatibility. So today, in this article I am going to share with you how to record screen on your latest iPhone XR. Have a look.
How to Record Screen on iPhone XR
Operating a new iPhone can be tough, especially if you are new to iPhones. But once you know your way around, they are quite easy to work with. They are a class apart and work quite differently than Android. So learning won’t be difficult as long as you understand the basics.
So here are the steps that you can follow to record the screen on iPhone XR.
- Navigate to settings and once you are in it, go to the Control Center.
- Once in the Control Center, search for Customize Controls and then search for the Screen Recording option and open it.
- After you have done that, try to swipe up from the bottom of the screen. After the screen changes, you should be able to see the icon for Screen Recording.
- Click on the Microphone icon to initiate recording. The screen recording will start after a short timer countdown.
- Now, since the recording has started, open any application or file that you want to or wish to record.
- Okay, so after are done with recording, to stop, click on the Screen Recording icon again and done. It’s quite simple, right?
- After you are done with this process, head over to your phone’s gallery to check out the recording that you just did under a local recordings album.
So by following these above mentioned steps, I am sure that you will be able to record screen in your iPhone XR as you wish and there should not be any kind of hindrance or difficulty. You find it tough if you are a new user but soon you will get the hang of it.
So, recording with a screen recording app that is inbuilt is quite a good idea. First the app is built on the home turf. Second, apart from compatibility, it is free of cost, unlike third party apps. But if you still wish to determine what options you have and want to also explore additional features provided by third party apps. I would suggest you to use:
TechSmith Capture is a trusted, checked, licensed and a safe app that you can use. It also comes with editing options so that you can give a nice good finish to your work and can share it directly over the internet with the world. The application has been in the market for quite sometime and has built its own reputation though continuous quality and great updates. Follow these steps to record your screen through TechSmith Capture.
- Head over to App Store and search for TechSmith Capture and download it.
- Launch the application and create your own account.
- If you are running the application for the first time then you will have to allow the permissions to access notifications. You need to do this as the app will then be able to notify you when the screen recording is completed.
- After you have given permissions, you can launch the app and start recording. You can also choose if you want to record audio or not. If you are trying to explain something in the recording, then it is a great idea to turn on the microphone.
- After you are done recording, simply click on the red icon that you will see on the top of the screen.
- Click on Stop to finish recording.
- You will find the recording by TechSmith Capture in the phone’s gallery too.
There are many options available in the application, like editing, previewing, discarding, etc. You can check them all out. Most of these options are not available in the inbuilt app of iPhone and hence people explore third party apps.
Hope it helps.
Thanks for reading!