Video Editor Tools for Macbooks need to be used for MacBook users who like to edit videos, whether for making short edits to small videos you’ve taken or doing professional video editor work.
iMovie is a video editor tool from Apple that is perfect for various purposes. It has a powerful set of essential video editing functions. Including pasting clips, shortening their length, adding audio, transitions, titles, trimming, enhancing colors, and more basic video editing functions.
Pros of iMovie:
- Easy to use
- Has powerful and many essential video editing Functions
- Easy integration into the Apple ecosystem
- Only allow up to two levels for free
2. DaVinci Resolve Studio
DaVinci Resolve Studio is a popular video editing tool that combines video editing with color correction and visual effects tools. As well as dynamic graphics and even audio post-production. It is a non-linear video editing tool compatible with Mac and Windows systems, and it can also be used for Linux. It is a non-linear video editing tool compatible with both Mac and Windows systems. And also can be used for Linux.
DaVinci Resolve 17 has undergone a major update, this version brings together more than 100 new features and 200 improvements. The color correction page has added HDR color correction tools, redesigned the first-level color correction control tools, and added the AI-based Magic Mask function.
- Widely Used by Hollywood professionals
- Built-in color correction
- Audio post-production tools
- Operation is a bit difficult
It is one of the best online video editing programs for Mac users. This app lets you create online videos with text overlays, images, stickers, and other features that look awesome. It also lets you personalize your videos with 5000+ templates and millions of Stock media elements from leading sources like Shutterstock and iStockphoto.
Both beginners and professionals can use this video editing tool as its interface is easy to use and popular among beginners.
- Easy to use
- 5000+ video templates
- Easy to work on Mac System
- Unable to produce speech quality like a real human
Lightworks is a legendary video editor. It is a pioneer of non-linear editing and has been around for more than thirty years. It is very popular with Hollywood directors and has been used to edit a long list of Hollywood blockbusters.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for various formats
- Loved by professionals in the film industry
- Limited features and export formats in free version
5. Blender Video Editor
If you want to add 3D animation to your video, you can use the Blender app. This application is a 3D graphics software with some built-in video editing tools. It is best suited for creating animated films, visual effects, virtual reality, motion graphics, and similar created video elements and sequences. Blender is a free and open-source video editor. As we said above, if you want to add animated titles to your videos in OpenShot, you need to get Blender.
- Have good design and animation
- Has a Simulated liquid and smoke
- Can run heavy painting textures
- Difficult to learn
6. Premiere Pro 2021
This video editor app is a professional tool used by many professional editors. If you are looking for a professional video editing software, you can also try Adobe Premiere Pro 2021, a computer video editing software well received by netizens. you can also try Adobe Premiere Pro 2021, a computer video editing software that is highly praised by netizens.
- Professional tools
- Color correction, VR editing, effects.
- Requires high computer specs to run smoothly
7. CameraBag Pro
CameraBag Pro is a lightweight video editor that is very easy to use. CameraBag Pro can run fast, can edit your pictures perfectly. Provides various filters and can easily make batch changes.
- Small size
- Intuitive interface
- Can do batch editing
- Available on Setapp
- Only focused on video display editing
8. Video Editor Capto
Capto is a screenshot app. You can also edit your video clips. If you just need to trim or trim videos, add overlays, or merge clips, Capto’s editing capabilities will suffice for your needs.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for simple videos
- Advanced screen recording function
- Available on Setapp
- Limited to editing functions and effects
9. Final Cut Pro Video Editor
Final Cut Pro is a suite of professional video editor tools. It has many editing tools, dynamic graphics, color grading, multi-camera editing, etc. The app can also crop widescreen projects to adapt to various social media formats to produce stunning promotional videos.
- It runs smoothly on Mac
- Loved by professionals
- Choice of first-class video editing functions
- Take up a lot of disk space
10. Camtasia Video Editor
Camtasia is a tool for making educational videos, operating methods, training videos, interpreting, tutorials, teaching videos, etc. The kit is a voice recorder and video editor package. Camtasia is designed to help record your screen, add effects and share the final product.
- Ideal for creating tutorials, informative videos, and translators
- Built-in recording function
- Interactive functions and quizzes
- Limited editing tools to customize the look of the original video
11. Video Editor FlexClip
FlexClip is an online video editor that helps you convert video clips into great videos in minutes. This FlexClip can run smoothly on Mac because it is a cloud-based editor.
Many more unique features make it different from other tools. By having a user-friendly interface, you don’t have to sit for days to make the process. And you can make or edit right away and get professional results.
Key Features Of Flexclip :
- Provides Millions of Royalty Free Media Stocks, including photos, videos, and music
- 1,000+ beautifully designed templates in different categories
- Cloud storage function for trans-device editing anywhere and anytime.
- Storyboard and timeline mode for beginners and professionals
- Support Screen recorder and video converter
- Free and easy to use
- Watermark Free
- Royal free media resources
- Requires a stable network connection
When you make videos on your MacBook, of course, you need the best video editor, and you have many options. For example, if you want to record a webinar, create a guide or a tutorial. Then you need to edit the original video material into clips, movies, or music videos. You can find the right video editor tools for MacBook from our list above.